FREE grip socks every time you enter

Space Chairs

$175.00

Our Eco-friendly chairs are made using 65% recycled materials. The random flecks you see are all the recycled things and the other 35% is the powder used to bind the recycled stuff in the rotomould process.

No two chairs are alike. Every single chair will look different as the manufacturing process is organic and very randomised. 

Chairs are limited in quantity, only 150 will be available. 

We offer a lifetime warranty, if for any reason your chair breaks please let us know and we will replace it free of charge. We believe furniture should be built to last and we want these chairs to grow with your kids and your family. 

Shipping: $20 flat rate within USA, $50 flat rate international